Journal entries and Bible study notes
(These are just small pieces of what the Lord is teaching us. They may not be full thoughts and you might not understand all of them. But you can walk a little with us as we share the spiritual inner workings of the Lord in our hearts while we're here in India)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sunday, 1/16/11 @11:48pm


Some journal thoughts from Sunday, 1/16/11 @11:48pm – “My heart was filled to overflowing with joy today during communion. I remembered Paul’s words in Ephesians explaining that the mystery that has been hidden for ages is revealed through the church: People of every distinction praising the Lord together as His bride. Remembering and seeking Christ during communion, I realized that I am witnessing a foretaste of heaven—I in my own language and they in theirs, were praising the Lord together with sincerity and great love. Lord, give me a message to explain this great (and challenging) revelation to my family here. Also today, with the frequent opportunities to teach, Chelsea and I are becoming more confident in sharing the Word of God. I am discovering that I really like to teach in large groups. Lord, please grow me in this and give me opportunities as I am ready. Continue to grow Chelsea and I in our understanding of You and in our ability to live out a holy way; worthy of being followed. Thank You for all the wonders I am learning.”
~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment